Monday, December 10, 2012

tuesday post 114

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 5759 steps today (hah, i'm more than half a normal person XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'pruned for greater fruitfulness' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after i get back home from toastmasters tonight!!! righteo, events for today?
-yay, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! :D nature didn't call until 6;35am, and after a pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before cuddling dearest bear bear and happily returning to sleep with him.
-waking again briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more,, i was super-happy that i successfully fell back asleep again and even had the time to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes.'
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, plus one full mug of water, plus all my usual drugs. :P
-hey, annette should arrive soon, so just super-quickly: i had UQ physio today, went to coles to go grocery shopping and had lunch @ sunnybank oriental. annette's taking me out to the sebel hotel for the last toastmasters meeting of 2012 tonight, and toms i've got a torture session with vincent the bloody physio, before aunty wendy comes and minds me for three hours and carol will come watch me shower toms arvo.
-actually, annette just texted me; she's running late.><
-nope, she's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: