Thursday, December 27, 2012

thursday post 111b

eep! i just lost my post! >< *sigh* just quickly, then:
-em's new plodding total for thursday: 5500.
-this morning, i snored till 11;30am before getting up! XD
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix and two tall full mugs of water.
-i happily read to kill a mockingbird; also got gleefully FORCED :( by PIG mum to bring back all the washing inside.
-lunch was another tall mug of water plus leftovers from the christmas lunch that aunty diana had given us.
-pincushion practice afterwards was uneventful.
-grocery shopping @ the warrigal square woolies to buy me a new huge box of yummy weet-bix
-highlight of the day was enjoying an okinawa chocolate milk tea with pearl with PIG mum. no ice meant that the drink wasn't really cold; no sugar meant i couldn't really experience the full flavour, but oh well.
-back home, i plopped online and annette arrived shortly after 4pm.
-one nice hot shower for me: i washed and dried my own hair today.
-afterwards, i mostly dried and creamed myself (annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO), then i went over to the loo for two tinkles.
-when annette Forced me to walk outside to make my arvo toastie, lol, i almost made myself a perfect toastie: double ham, double cheese, but we're all outta mayo! XD
-annette massaged ela for about thirty-five minutes. she's having hog's breath tonight for dinner with her friend, mr. matt, luke and rach have all gone down to sydney to visit their family!
-taking me once more to the loo just before 6pm, annette says she'll come back saturday arvo.
-me, i'm thinking about going and doing a stinky unspeakable when PIG mum gets home. she's been out buying xmas pressies for kylie and mel since 4pm!
-toms: i've honestly no idea. but aunty lucia's coming to help me with a shower @ 4pm. anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: