Sunday, December 23, 2012

MONDAY POST 111

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3000 (yes, exactly! XD) today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'don't miss christmas" but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after 6pm when whoever comes to supervise my shower leaves!!! righteo, events for today?
-woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call till 5:05am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 5:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, bear bear and i cuddled, happily returning to sleep together, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work @ 7:50am. then, i spent another ten minutes till 8am continuing my mostly silent chat to percy, before again cuddling bear bear and falling back asleep with him.
-PIG mum came to poke me up around 10am; after fifteen more minutes and one more pot :P trip, she got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, plus one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :P
-afterwards, when PIG mum hears me say i feel like doing a stinky unspeakable, she demands i go do it first, then come back and write christmas cards. *sigh* i comply.
-around midday, PIG mum takes me out to see naz! thankfully, there's a car parking space available~
-i hand my present and card to naz; he hands me a wrapped present in return! "i thought you were never coming!" he laughs (coz i didn't see him for a kebab on friday; we were having lunch with mrs. dent and nana, remember?)
-phew, PIG mum consents to buying me a pudding milk tea. @ first, she was like, 'no way," but i persuaded her, explaining coz 'twas the last time this year i'd see naz for lunch!
-we enjoy lunch with mikey and aunty jenny; he's off to ipswich soon!
-when we leave, PIG mum tootles me off to the warrigal square woolies, where she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk through the whole store to buy random things.
-back home, i use the loo once more then plop online.
-hopefully someone remembers to come supervise my shower @ 4pm!
-and wow, aunty a's shouting us out for dinner @ dining room tonight! PIG mum says we haveta dress up fancier~ XD personally, i'm just hoping we can head downstairs afterwards for some icy dessert!
-toms: CHRISTMAS! our church service's @ 10am and there's a luncheon afterwards; in the arvo we're going to leanne's place then @ night pole's place!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: