Monday, December 17, 2012

monday post 110c

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 4244 and joni's devotional topic's 'for your comfort'. righteo, continuing today's events?
~unfortunately, i'd only written for a few minutes when PIG mum awoke from pigland. coming downstairs, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-thus followed 35+ mins of forced exercises for poor ela, then 10+ mins of forced exercises for poor elf. PIG mum also constantly nagged @ my posture. ><
-thankfully, i was saved from doing any more stupid exercises for PIG mum when dearest dad arrived home from work.
-one loo trip for me before dinner: of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-dinner tonight: alas, still the yucky rice, plus lotsa red/purple lettuce! one tiny chunk of soup pork, and of course i saved the best for last: one little slice of crumbed fish that dad must've gotten during work.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i returned online.
-toms: lol, my eye test @ vedelago isn't till 2:30pm! originally, i'd hoped that we could have lunch @ the browns plains pizza hut beforehand, but PIG mum's already destroyed that hope. :o(
-and annette's coming to watch me shower in the arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. Z^^

No comments: