Friday, December 28, 2012

saturday post 120

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1798 steps today; secondly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'my saviour leads me... and francie'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'shake it off' but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed SEVEN MINUTES online after annette leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-i presume i went to the loo once before dad tootled us off to the cheung's place.
~uncle colbert kindly opened his garage door for us; dad just zoomed right in~
-i apologised to uncle colbert for not being able to take my shoes off to enter his house; he just waved that off.
-i settled on the sofa beside aunty a's, and we all yakked until dinner was called~
-lol, i got literally one forkful of spag bol and literally two spoonfuls of rice.
-during dinner, sam told me that he was doing graphics for year eleven next year~
-after dinner, PIG mum took me once to the loo.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, we just all yakked, until 'twas time for present giving!
-amazing: i now own FOUR copies of nick's 'life without limbs'!
-mel made a delicious mango pudding, too!
-time to leave, we said our goodnites, thanks and byes. uncle colbert was a gentleman; he walked with aunty a to her car, which was parked on the other side of the street~
-back home, i let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all the way down the hallway to get myself my nightly half-cuppa of milk, coz i knew i'd get to sleep until like 1pm toms! XXD
-sat: yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 5:35am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 5:45am having o percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before cuddling dearest bear bear and returning to happy snorings with him.
-when PIG mum left for work @ 7;45am, i used the pot :P once more then spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-more happy sleepings with bear bear followed. nature called again @ 9:30am then 11:30am. after that, i stayed awake until PIG mum came home @ around 1:20pm.
-she got me up, kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-brunch was rice and last night's leftovers. that was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, about forty-five minutes till annette gets here! alas, there isn't any ham left. >< i swear, the parents conspire to keep me from enjoying a perfect toastie. ><
-tonight, we're going to uncle chi wah's place for dinner! i'm gonna bring 'to kill a mockingbird' with me; otherwise i'll get super-bored.
-toms: just church, nothing special. fingers crossed that i can have lunch @ plaza afterwards, then pole and janice should come spend the arvo with me~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: