Saturday, December 8, 2012

saturday post 117b

hello again! em's new plodding total(and possibly final, final plodding total) for saturday now stands @ 2196 (okay, this is just getting absurd; i haven't been out today @ all, don't ask me how i passed one grand, let alone two grand of steps plodded today! i'll talk with pedro tonight. XD) righteo, continuing today's events?
-when leanne arrived, dad ordered me to go open the door for her, so i made my way slowly and safely there, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-'twas so good to see her! leanne even brought over one packet of medium fries! we shared those, also munching some slices of watermelon that dad chopped for us.
-at first, PIG mum commandeered all the talk, until i not-so-bluntly asked her didn't she need to head upstairs for an afternoon nap?
-after she made her exit, leanne and i just chatted away. turns out we'll see each other again, @ B1's wedding, next saturday!
-when she left, i plopped briefly online until annette arrived precisely @ 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (annette helped with era, my back and my calves also, wonder why?), then rekitted elf before i headed over to the loo, where i rekitted the rest of myself (annette helped with just my bra).
-annette Forced me to walk out to make my own arvo toastie - but she lemme make a double perfect one! yay, that's thrice this month already! :D with that, i drank one mug of tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-while i ate, annette massaged ela for about thirty-five minutes, painting her yellow with orange spots today.
-before she left, annette took me once more to the loo. she's back on tuesday and taking me to the toastmasters end-of-year function! :D also, she found some kinda gluten-free macaroni @ the supermarket; she'll cook that with macaroni tonight. wonder how that tastes?
-uncle colbert arrived for dinner about the same time that annette left; wonder when aunty a's arriving?
-toms; again, just church, definitely nothing special. well, the special thing can be that dr. lee and bee are gonna have lunch with me afterwards, because they've got small group training in the arvo and therefore can't spend the arvo with me. anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: