Friday, December 7, 2012

friday post 119d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 7688 (remembering that like 1800 of those steps was plodded last night @ garbo) and the final, final spam count for the week now stands @ twenty-six. righteo, inal, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: firstly, expect a pissy plodding (perhaps not even 500, unless pedro loves me heaps and gives me lots; that's entirely possible, coz pedro simply ADORES the new orange string that dad tied for him XD coz i'm staying @ home all day. tess comes @ 10am (but hopefully lets me roll around in bed with bear bear until like 10:40, feeds me lotsa breafast and remembers to bring me her iphone to play with!)
-annette's coming @ 4pm to watch me shower; 'twas originally milissa, but someone from CODA rang this arvo and said annette would come instead.
-at night, uncle colbert's coming over for dinner! aunty winnie's in hong kong, while mel and sam are doing shoeboxes for operation christmas child; must remember to ring aunty a over toms also~
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: