Wednesday, December 12, 2012

thursday post 109

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 5436 steps today (but just 1000 of those steps were plodded last night, so alas, i'm not really half a normal person today XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'take the stress out of serving god (2)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online tonight after i get home from book club!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~after dinner, i took myself slowly and safely once to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. then i sat out on the bench and waited for joshels to arrive.
-when he did come, i got into his car, and he tootled off to wherever the warehouse was!
-joshe's walked behind me up some stairs into the building; some woman, who saw i was obviously disabled, asked did i want i seat, but turned out all the sitting jobs had already been taking, damn. ><
-when joshels walked behind me to a spare table, i passed by and greeted lotsa ppl from BCAC, like, pole, joey, aunty jenny, merry and dr. lee!
-my saving grace was the workbench, was was long enough for me to lean against while we packed.
-so joshels and i did about ten boxes last night; i apologise for my slowness. >< basically, all notebooks had to be checked that they were blank, all crayons were tossed (they'd melt when sent around this heated world!) and all letters (if any) had to be checked for content.
-lol, partway through the night, i turned around and grumbled to joshels, 'argh, my feet are really sore from standing on this hard wooden floor" his response: 'huh, how come you're not standing on one of these rubber mats?" work was somewhat easier after erf and elf were standing over the mat. ^^
-about 9pm-ish, joshels called it a night. we said our goodnites and goodbyes, but instead of driving me home, joshels first drove me into the city and pointed out to me the buildings where he and lotsa other church people worked!
-hey, annette's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-book club tonight!
-toms: late morning UQ physio; fingers crossed i can see naz for some fish and chips afterwards, then aunty lucia's coming to help me with a shower. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: