Tuesday, December 11, 2012

tuesday post 114b

hello again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! firstly, em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 7402 (lol, not quite 0.75 a normal person today; another day, perhaps XD); secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'incline my heart' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm really still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online for some other day!!! *sigh* the list grows ever longer ... >< anyways, just briefly, the rest of today's events?
-annette arrived slightly late, i had a quick massage, had my yummy chocolate sampan bun for arvo tea, got a very brief (no more than five minutes, tops) massage for ela then annette tootled me off to the sebel for our last toastmasters meeting for the year!
-only one speech tonight, carl's. but we had extended table topics, and a forty-five minute break for dinner. thanks to neil, tim, our area/division governor and sharon who got me some food. 'twas mostly deep fried stuff; i'll prolly break out in pimples toms. XD
-before we left, annette took me once more to the loo. then we ran into roadworks, meaning we didn't get home till about 9:45pm, but annette gets to leave early on thursday when she's back again, coz that's when i've got book club!
-dinner for me was the leftovers of my lunch. hmm, i was gonna save that for arvo tea toms with carol ... will haveta see if PIG mum'll get me some sushi instead.
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< must remember to ask PIG mum please to put a dressing over poor erf's knee.
-then aunty wendy's coming to mind me for three hours; wonder what PIG mum'll do?
-and carol's coming to watch me shower in the arvo. best of all, tomorrow's icecream night! :D righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: