Tuesday, December 4, 2012

tuesday post 113b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 5213. hah, pedro says i'm more than half a normal person today. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-annette arrived one minute late today and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i turned the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with my bra, erf's sock and elf's AFO).
-the funny thing happened when i went over to the loo afterwards - i accidentally knocked the tap back on and cyril drenched me! XD meaning i stayed over the loo for three tinkles while annette got me another pair of pants.
-that all done, annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my own arvo toastie, and she lemme make a double perfect one, too! yay, that's twice this month already! :D
-with that, i also drank one cup of tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-while i munched away, annette watched ten's news @ 5pm and massaged ela for about thirty-five minutes.
-before she left, annette took me once more to the loo for one tinkle, before i returned online. she's back on thursday and taking me out to garbo! :D
-PIG mum's upstairs showering atm, when she finishes i'll have dinner, then we're all going to see the newest james bond movie, skyfall! so fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: