Friday, December 14, 2012

saturday post 118

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3375 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "it's just part of life's journey (1)" but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR online after annette leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night, once this morning and once about ten minutes before tessa arrived. then i spent the ten minutes until she arrived having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
~when tess did arrive, she had a brief chat with both parents and lemme cuddle bear bear in bed till about 10:30 before getting me up.
-i swung myself over to the pot :P for one tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-tess got me kitted then Forced me to walk over to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who had already prepared everything for me.
-after drinking one mug of water 'incorrectly', i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me through today okay.
-when that was finished, i went over to wash and dry era, before tess Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-thanks to dad who fried some ham and eggs and thanks to tess who added one slice of cheese for me. i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, tess massaged ela for about thirty minutes, while i read 'to kill a mockingbird'.
-at 11am, tess took me once more to the loo and made me one warm mug of yummy horlicks, the third mug i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-after she left, PIG mum fed me roughly 1/3 a bowl of tessa's fried rice for lunch, plus one mug of water.
-then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to my room, where she got me changed for B1's wedding!
-lol, i thought we'd leave after that, but no, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table, take a seat and wait while she went and got changed herself.
-before we left, i went once more to the loo. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i leaned briefly against the side rail and had another quick and mostly silent chat to percy, asking him to please help me get through the rest of today okay.
-*sigh* when dad tootled us off to sunnybank baptist, he randomly chucked a cow @ me for randomly scratching.
-hey, annette's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-just church, nothing special.
-fingers crosed i can get some lunch @ plaza afterwards and i'll get some visitors toms arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: