Saturday, December 1, 2012

saturday post 116b

heylo again and (most probably) one final greeting for tonight! em's new final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2194 (again, obviously pedro loves me heaps, coz i haven't been out all day; it's crazy to think i passed 1000 steps, let alone 2000! XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-annette came one minute late today and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era; no, she did ell also; wonder why? then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with elf's AFO and some of my shirt; it's only the 1st of december, but it's already so sticky! ><"). then i went over to the loo for two tinkles.
-afterwards, annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my own arvo tea, but she lemme make a double perfect toastie, and it's only the 1st of december! :D with that, i also made myself one mug of tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, but i can tell PIG mum not to buy the nerada teabags, they're really weak. that was my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly', BTW.
-while i ate, annette massaged ela for about forty minutes. she says that luke finished school today, but that rachael still has two more weeks.
-before she left, annette took me once more to the loo for @ least one tinkle. she's back on tuesday and her family's having pork for dinner tonight.
-before i returned online, though, i wrote out birthday cards for anna and aunty a first!
-anyways, ronnie jie jie, uncle slam and anna have all arrived for dinner; we're just waiting for aunty a now.
-toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. fingers crossed i can get some lunch @ foodcourt afters and that i'll get some visitors in the arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: