Sunday, December 30, 2012

sunday post 120c

good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 8588 (remembering that like 1000 of those steps were plodded last night) and joni's devotional topic's 'amen'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-the canto service hadn't finished yet when the english service did. pole walked behind me once to the loo (i managed fine by myself) then i grabbed a seat in the morning tea area.
-dad brought along a mug of water for me; i munched about two nibblies.
-afterwards, dad tootled us off to plaza; alas, he couldn't find parking anywhere, and tootled upstairs to the very top! ><
-so a long walk down for me. lunch was @ cafe mi; dad always only orders two meals for three people. meaning i only got three forkfuls of spaghetti with pork and vegies (western meal) and about half a bowl of the beef and egg rice (asian meal), but i got to drink about half the asian soup and most of a yummy cold milk tea.
-back home, i plopped online till pole arrived to take me to janice's place!
-when we arrived, lams, wilfred and bee were all playing some kinda card game.
-so i sat and watched them play. pole was reading some religious book, and toca/luca/poker was sniffing around.
-yummy snacks! i had some delicious honey soy chicken chips and one plastic cup of lipton's iced tea.
-when wilfred went to drive chris and grace to the airport, pole and janice painted my nails! lams observed the nail polish was similar to what he used on his car. XD
-afterwards, pole walked behind me back to her car and tootled me home. did you know, she's attending bible college part time next year!
-back home, PIG mum demanded i shower (poor ela). then i tootled online before dinner was called.
-rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo before dinner.
-yay, 'twas the yummy rice tonight~ that was with lotsa PIG mum's home-grown vegies and about three small chunks of beef.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyhow, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total and what (if anything)'s happening toms.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: