Thursday, December 6, 2012

friday post 119b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 5609 (remembering that like 1800 of those steps were plodded last night) and the new spam count for the week's now twenty-five. righteo, continuing today's events?
-aunty lucia arrived just before 4pm, had a short yak with PIG mum, then Forced me off for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. aunty lucia spread aloe vera over me then she rekitted me, me having one last tinkle when she was repinning pedro onto my pyjamas.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for afternoon tea, where PIG mum gave me only 2/3 of the triple spring onion bun that i'd bought for myself last night! "where's the last third, then?" i asked her suspiciously. 'you didn't eat it, did you? i thought you always complained that buns from breadtop were too oily." PIG mum replied, 'no, i saved the last third for your dad." well, okay. however, she did gimme a small mug of orange juice to drink! 'twas yummy, and i also held that cup as the one i could hold 'incorrectly' for friday.
-before she left, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo. she has to drive her elder son to some st. john's ambulance christmas break-up party @ runcorn heights tonight; and her hubby's working meaning it's just her and sam for dinner tonight.
-anyways, i haveta go write out my christmas wishlist to santa, i'm one whole week late! fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: