Thursday, December 13, 2012

friday post 120b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 4061. yay, i'm just over four grand. :o) righteo, continuing today's events?
-aunty lucia arrived shortly after 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed my hair out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. aunty lucia rekitted me; i had one more tinkle when she was putting erf's sock on, then one last tinkle when she was repinning pedro back onto my pants.
~aunty lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where arvo tea was the yummy chicken sushi i'd bought from the sushi train, plus half a mug of water, my official one for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-before leaving, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo. she's frying udon for her family's dinner tonight!
-me, i'm gonna facebook for awhile. XD fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: