Monday, December 3, 2012

tuesday post 113

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4678 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'unhealthy comparisons (2)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after annette leaves @ 6pm!!! anyways, events for today?
-lol, lotsa pot :P trips for me last night and this morning! i went once before i fell asleep last night, three times during the night, once this morning, one again when dearest dad left for work and @ least once more before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."! XD
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs :P and almost one full mug of water.
-hey, i've just played bejeweled and forgot to blog. :P annette should arrive soon, so just super-quickly:
-UQ physio this morning.
-went to the warrigal square woolies to buy groceries then had udon for lunch
-annette's coming to watch me shower (only she's already late! ><)
-tonight, dad might take PIG mum and i out to watch the newest james bond movie! :D
-toms: torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-but then we're meeting kim and cass @ fasta pasta for an early christmas lunch! :D
-carol's coming to watch me shower, and i'm gonna haveta open the door for her, coz PIG mum'll be @ work.
-joshels will take me to workers toms night~ oh, and i'll try for ice-cream tonight first instead. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: