Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Post 209

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2195 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘You Can Live a Victories Christian Life’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s fifty-nine. Anyways, events for today?
-        Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Actually, the noisy garbage truck thundering down our road did wake me; my idiot bladder was immediately screeching, “Go pee!!” but I was like, “Look dude, the sun’s not risen enough yet; I can’t see the time. I promise I’ll go once it’s bright enough to see the time, okay?”
-        Meaning nature didn’t call again till 7:15am, and after one pot :P trip, Daddy Bear and I went back to sleep, unsure whether dearest dad would leave for work thirty minutes later, @ 7:45am, like he usually did, or not until 8:15am, like he’s been doing since the weather got colder.
-         Turns out dearest didn’t leave for work until one hour later! Perfect timing; I used the pot :P once more.
-        Again, straight back to sleep for Daddy Bear and I, so that I could use the pot :P once more around 9am before PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo, help me very slightly with a bra and leave me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I did so after getting myself fifteen more minutes.
Afterwards, PIG mum helps with Elf’s AFO and my laces (score, I don’t haveta practice tying them today but I’m sure I will with Kim toms arvo) before I let her gleefully FORCE L me walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). After that, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is half the yummy bacon naan bread I bought from Bread Top yesterday with Kim, one small bowl of plain porridge, one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :P Oh, and thanks to PIG mum who lemme have exactly half a mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
Once I’ve finished breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L* me to walk outside to the 4WD, and she tootles me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to Cheng Jong Gei all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for forty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 250x, holding each for a count of five. Once Era has finished helping Ela stretch for about twenty minutes, I close both eyes and finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        At UQ, I use the loo once for two tinkles then enter the gym. Physio today: thirty minutes mat work knee-crawling around and around the mats several times, two then one point kneeling getting u p from mats, then twenty-five sit-to-stands with weight shifting.
-        Afterwards, I use the loo once more than munch half a yummy toasted chicken and cheese toastie while PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.thanks to Aunty Ann who always turns on lovely Richard Clayerderman music for me to listen to while I relax under her powerful minustrations; only I feel so very sad when I listen to them, because I remember that I used to play his music but obviously I can’t now anymore … ><
-        That finished, I use the loo once more and our last stop before reaching home’s the Warrigal Square pharmacy, where PIG mum buys dressings to patch up all my ouchies.
-        Back home, I’m ready to plop online, but no: first I haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        When Aunty Kitty arrived, PIG mum let her in and I went into the bathroom forb my nice hot shower – I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-        I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, then got creamed. Aunty Kitty rekitted me, and then walked behind me back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which was one yummy passionfruit, the second half of the yummy bacon naan bread I’d bought with Kim yesterday and one mug of Chinese tea.
-        When Aunty Kitty left @ 4pm (so early again, coz she didn’t come till ten past), I used the loo once for two tinkles then plopped online for myself.
-        Nature randomly called @ 6pm, so I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas that PIG mum had to tumble downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately boot me offline. I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on 40+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-        Even worse, after that I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer; I actually went 819 before it’s stupid counter reached 800. meaning that again, just like last night, I’m singing myself to sleep again, SCREW counting! >< At least I won’t haveta use the stupid cross trainer for the parents toms, coz I’ll be out @ SHINE fellowship.
-        After a tee change, dinner was the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa hairy melon, and one wee chunk of yummy pork, which I saved for last, of course.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When nature called once more @ 9pm,. I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and bacxk, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out to SHINE fellowship until late afternoon! Meaning you’ll prolly haveta wait until Sunday arvo before I can report my final, final plodding total for Saturday. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, then Kim’s coming from 2:15pm till 4:15pm, coz SHINE fellowship’s starting @ 4:30pm; we’re also having dinner together (bring a plate) afterwards. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: