Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sunday Post 168

Good morning! Tee hee, I’m getting to post before midday for TWO consecutive days now! XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 364 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house yet!); secondly, TWFT topic’s “Choose to ‘Live In Peace’” and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s fifteen but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online when I get back home from church!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's like the 5TH week of seven consecutive awesome sleeps for me!v :D Nature didn't call until 7:15am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 7:25am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- I've forgotten did I fall back asleep before PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo, but she also helped me slightly with not only a bra but a tee, because dearest dad hadn't left for church yet. When dad did come to kiss me goodbye, he was wearing his parking usher's bright yellow traffic vest, and he struck a few poses for me. XD
- After I gave myself fifteen more minutes, I got myself mostly independently kitted, also softly, slowly but most hatefully singing my newest second-favourite song several times (about six) out aloud. PIG mum came back to help me with Elf's AFO and both laces (but only coz she doesn't wanna be late attending Canto service; I'm sure I'll be tying the laces myself when I shower later today). fter that, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I then sat over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
 - After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- At 9:30am, I took myself once to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Just waiting for PIG mum to come get me after Canto service has ended; think I'll go watch the newest episode of NRL Rookie now!
- Doubtless horrid PIG mum will gleefully restrict me to LESS than one Happy Meal for lunch and I'll just spend a lonely arvo staring @ the computer but hey, she'd better take me grocery shopping and walk every bloody aisle with me else there's no way I'll pass 1000 steps!
- Toms: late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some acupuncture and massage
- Early arvo appointment to see Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session. ><
- Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed I'll get to read for one hour again!
- So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: