Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Monday Post 169c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1964. anyways, continuing events for today?
-        After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was another bowl of GREEN TEA porridge with one slice of unbuttered bread torn into it! Congrats to PIG mum who got the consistency perfect this time~ I also drank one full mug of water, ate all my usual drugs :P swallowed half a mouthful of milk and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb massage and acupuncture. We listened to 97.3FM all day, of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, and today, Era helped Ela stretch for forty minutes, and Ela opened and closed her palm 300x, holding each for a count of five.

No comments: