Friday, July 8, 2016

Saturday Post 168c

Good afternoon again and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 666. Nice number, eh? XD Anyways, final, final events for Saturday?
- before Besta left, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, then left me with one full bowl of fried rice for lunch plus another mug of that plain milk with one drop of maple syrup!
- Dearest dad arrived home and bemoaned how much fried rice I was eating; I didn’t know what he was whinging about, coz I’d already shovelled half the bowl down my gob before he got back! XD
- After I finished lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
- Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Most frustratingly, IG mum caught me bracing against the cutlery bench @ 6/7:25pm on Tuesday, and most likely won't allow me out for lunch with my peers again. >< Doesn't she get it? I'd rather be caught keeping myself safe and not allowed to enjoy lunch with my peers and having LESS than one Happy Meal for lunch, then to not touch anything, fall and be allowed out! *sigh* That'll be followed by another lonely arvo of me staring @ the computer, for sure ... well, I can take the time to get my Naruto fix and watch the newest episode of NRL Rookie!
- Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^ 


No comments: