Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Post 211b

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding totral for Friday now stands @ 3855. anyways, let’s start with last night’s events first!
-        After dearest dad arrived home and had a shower, he tootled PIG mum and I out to The Glen for my very last birthday celebration with Mr. Hall @ The Glen! We arrived first, but Mr. Hall was like only two minutes behind us.
-        Last night, Mr. Hall shouted us dinner! He ordered some chicken dish, dearest dad got some steak, PIG mum went for the night’s special (coz it came with a glass of wine), some kinda barramundi and I chose the meatball with linguine dish. Dad demanded some of mine; I obligingly carved him out one chunk of meatball and even gifted him the smelly parsley. XD
-        Over dinner, dad showed Mr. Hall photos from his mobile, PIG mum yapped unceasingly @ him and I asked after his sisters. Lol, Mr. Hall eats fast! I ate @ my usual slow speed, causing him to remark, “We should have ordered a kiddy size for you,” to which I replied, “Slow and steady wins the race, sir. You just watch, I’ll finish this no problem.” And I did, of course! Right after I’d swallowed my mouthful, Mr. Hall was like, “Dessert time; where’s the dessert menu?” I chose this pancake pizza that had one scoop of vanilla ice cream, the parents shared a crème brulee and Mr. Hall just ordered one scoop of vanilla ice cream without topping. He had a very logical explanation why, too! “You’ve already picked one flavour. Why spoil that choice by covering it with another flavour?’ XD Lol, when my dessert arrived; dad demanded some. I gave him one slice, plus the strawberry! I asked for some crème brulee in return; PIG mum carved like half a teaspoonful for me. Only thing was, it contained nuts! “Eep!” I squeaked, immediately downing my mug of water and hoping my lips wouldn’t swell. Dad then insisted I give PIG mum some too; luckily she was yapping @ Mr. Hall and didn’t hear me; I quickly shoved the remaining slices down my mouth. XD
-        After dinner, Mr. Hall asked for the bill. Crikey, ‘twas like $140! He wouldn’t tip coz they’d forgotten his dessert; he actually went to chase them up for it; when the waitress finally brought his ice cream over, she soothed him, “You get one extra free scoop on the house.”
-        And that was the night! When we left, dad and Mr. Hall walked ahead of PIG mum and I, having a merry chat. At the entrance, we all hugged goodbye (well, dad and Mr. Hall shook hands).

-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I noted down my final, final plodding total for Thursday (4916 – lol, I was almost half a normal person!) then did the Lumosity brain games before hitting the sack. Zzz~
Cheers, Em. ^^

No comments: