Friday, July 1, 2016

Saturday Post 168b

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night’s 2502 (phew, just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 1033 steps (ha, just over one grand XD) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Weakness of Willpower’. Anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        When PIG mum hit me with the eye goo before leaving for work, dearest dad came and tucked me more snugly into bed before letting Daddy Bear and I resume our happy snorings together~ <3 p="">
I woke once/twice more for the pot :P before Besta arrived, five/ten minutes early. Before she arrived, I also spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, , asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After fifteen more minutes, Besta got me up and kitted, then I went over to the bathroom to brush teeth (thanks to Besta who squirted some toothpaste for me). I also showed off my awesome new minion hairbrush from Aunty Denise to her!
After brushing teeth, I sat over the loo for two more tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        I washed and dried Era then went out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who left me half a slice of egg and yummy Spam ham; thanks to Besta who cooked the bread yummy and added half a slice of cheese for me. I also enjoyed my first mug of tea, white and two, and sucked the teabag once. XD
-        Dad said I was allowed to play with my mobile for thirty minutes; afterwards, I’d promised PIG mum I’d continue study for thirty/sixty minutes. While I studied, Besta gently massaged Ela.
-        At just past midday, I went once more to the loo then tried ringing Aunties Lai and Nga. I couldn’t find Aunty Lai, but made a Whatsapp call with Aunty Nga! They’re really cool; they use data and not money~
-        Before Besta left, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. This arvo, she’s flying over to Perth for a short holiday!
-        I munched the bowl of yummy fried rice (well, apart from the fact that there were capsicums XD) that Besta left me, and drank my second mug of white tea today, again sucking the teabag once. XD
-        PIG mum came home, and I asked her please to gimme a cup of water coz I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, but she was unhelpful, saying, “Pour it yourself.” I did, and was just leaning into the kitchen bench when dearest dad returned home!
-        So after doing a stinky unspeakable, dad tootled PIG mum and I out to Warrigal Road State School to vote. Alas, the weather was fine today, meaning I wouldn’t get to use Sparkless 2. *sigh* I was dreading standing in the long line, but huge thanks to the lady who saw I was disabled and led me right up to the front! There, another man kindly grabbed me a chair to sit in. originally, dad had hissed @ me, “You tell that guy you don’t need that chair.” Well, I needed it, and so I sat down while the lady manning the booth asked took our names and checked we hadn’t already voted today. It’s hard to believe that there are actually people stupid enough to go around voting multiple times a day! XD Not only that, I some Pirate party got my vote; cool name. XD
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
-        Lucky Kim will get to leave early tonight, though, coz we’re going to Jim’s wedding reception @ Parklands! Should be some good food, although I doubt the parents will lemme enjoy much. *sigh*
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. If PIG mum again restricts me to less than one Happy Meal for lunch and won’t lemme eat out with other church peoples, she’d better take me grocery shopping and walk every aisle with me, otherwise I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps. Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: