Monday, July 4, 2016

Monday Post 168

Good evening! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Sunday was actually 2680; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2699 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Love Your Neighbour’ but thirdly and way most importantly, , I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm!!! Anyways, let’s start with yesterday’s events first!
-        I use the loo once before PIG mum arrives home, and once more when I arrive @ church.
-        I met this new lady called sth like Mary Anne! She’s aussie, in her seventies and lives by herself in some retirement village in Rochedale! Before she retired, though, she was a missionary to the Aborigines over in Perth!
-        Yay, for worship yesterday, I again stayed seated~ I sang everything, plus the harmony for two/three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. ><
-        Speaker yesterday was dear uncle/pastor Chong, with a sermon about prayer. Think there was communion afterwards?
-        Alas, awful mother wouldn’t lemme have lunch out with other church peoples after service again. Lunch was LESS THAN one little Happy Meal (dad nicked like 2/3 of my chips!) >< *sigh*
-        Back home, I used the loo once then had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! ><
-        Back inside, I ate one yummy banana and one yummy passionfruit for arvo tea. Thankfully, PIG mum didn’t gleefully force poor Ela to get involved in all that.
-        Can’t remember did I pop online? PIG mum said shower, coz dad was taking us out!
-        So a nice hot shower for me yesterday – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (PIG mum only ever helps with my back) and mostly rekitted myself (PIG mum only helped with my bra, Elf’s AFO and both laces after I’d practised tying them with her). Then I went to the loo for two tinkles before hopping into the 4WD; dad was taking us down to the Surfers Paradise Markets again because this time, he’d checked the weather forecast first and there wasn’t any rain predicted!
-        Of course, I had to walk the markets, which rather ruined my enjoyment of experiencing them, but hey. PIG mum says I’m only allowed to buy one thing whenever I go; last night I chose a Star Wars minion tee! The guy gave me a five buck discount but ‘twas still @ least twenty-five bucks; originally PIG mum wasn’t gonna lemme buy it, but thankfully dearest dad said yes~ :o)
-        After visiting the markets, dad took us back to Blossom Garden (or whatever the restaurant’s called) for dinner. I actually got ONE FULL BOWL of rice!! :D *sigh* How sad that something as mundane as that gets an emoticon … I chose some charsiu with honey dish; the parents picked some beef dish and we shared (meaning I only got one bowl) of some kinda fish soup with lemon.
-        The restaurant was waiting for us to leave so they could shut! XD Anyways, dad tootled us back home; repeat the usual nightly routine, (horrid PIG mum wouldn’t lemme ring Aunty Nga ><) zzz.
Today: yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I had a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Usually, dad leaves for work @ 7:45am; today, he didn’t leave till 8:15am, meaning I’d fallen back asleep again and used the pot :P once more when he came to kiss me bye before leaving.
-        Lol, I suspect PIG mum of waiting by the stairs to rush downstairs and order me up when dad opens the garage door to leave! Seriously, within THIRTY SECONDS of dearest dad opening the garage door, she was already in my room. XD
-        But after she’d hit me with the eye goo and helped me slightly with a bra, I gave myself fifteen more minutes, used the loo once more then got myself mostly independently kitted, also softly, slowly but most hatefully singing my newest second-favourite song out aloud about ten times, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
-        PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO, before she set me on shoelace-tying practice. I don’t mind coz I’m seated and can fully concentrate; she prolly gets a kick outta being able to boss me around and expound on everything I’m doing wrong. *sigh*
-        That finally all done, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). After that, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is one slice of unbuttered toast with the merest dab of yummy black sesame paste, one bowl of plain porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        I hear PIG mum let Hairy in, then she comes to help me back out. Actually, Pastor Grace arrives, just after I’ve finished washing my hands so I’m the one to let her inside.
-        We spend awhile sharing about our lives, before reflecting on the book we just finished reading. I can’t help but think Pastor Grace reckons I’m gonna end up in hell … apparently, it’s a commandment to love God and if you don’t, you’re going to hell? How exactly is that a choice if God gives you a choice to love Him or not, but if you choose not to love Him, you’re gonna spend eternity burning in hell??
-        When they left, I used the loo once then got into the 4WD. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to Jacky Cheung all day, too, when we weren’t listening to hourly news updates from 4KQ. Oh, and today Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 150x, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Uncle Tom’s, I got some left limb massage (I noticed that Ela’s shoulder feels very stiff when raised straight up) and some very scary massage (Uncle Tom sets the needles on FIRE; I’m terrified that he’ll accidentally IMMOLATE me! >< XD).
-        Afterwards, PIG mum and I went to Bella’s Fruit Market to buy fruit and vegies. Lol, the checkout chic offered to gimme her scarf after I told her ‘twas very pretty! Of course, PIG mum immediately forbade the woman, but she laughed and said she’d buy one for me. XD
-        We returned home for lunch: last night’s leftovers! Yummo~ best of all, dearest dad got back home just in time for a kiss goodbye. :o)
-        Physio today: sat first go, then spent fifteen minutes standing and searching for three hidden objects, which Ela returned multiple times to Vincent. I also bent @ least EIGHTEEN times to retrieve dropped objects. Sat for the last fifteen minutes, practised the bimanual task of holding a tray, then movements for Ela.
-        Back home, I was hoping to pop online but no, instead I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who helps me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who helps me dry my back, Era and both legs) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I practise tying the left one with her). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and head out to the gobbling :P table.
-        Arvo tea’s one yummy passionfruit, one banana and one mug of green tea. Happiness is getting to read for one whole hour! I actually finished the Star Trek compilation novel that I was reading! Going for third time lucky, I attempted reading the book club novel Amanda was kind enough to gimme the large print for, but two pages later, just gave up. It’s too boring! XD
-        Before Kim left, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back toms arvo.
-        I returned happily online, and when nature called around 7:05am, took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas, the moment dad returned from work, I had to let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. >< Only I started and he wasn’t happy with how I was doing and he pulled the plug! >< Meaning I actually went 841 steps! SCREW counting; I’m definitely singing myself to sleep tonight! ><
-        After a bathroom trip and tee change, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on like ten minutes of stupid exercises for her. I didn’t mind too much, though, coz I was finally sitting and could concentrate.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok 9that PIG mum and I had bought from Bella’s early this arvo and a lil … lol, I’ve forgotten what meat. XD
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, I don’t have UQ physio with Zev until like 2pm, so I’m presuming PIG mum will take me out grocery shopping somewhere. Otherwise I’m perfectly content to sleep all morning. XD
-        Kim’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. If PIG mum hasn’t kindly picked a new book for me to read, I guess I’ll ask Kim to.
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^


No comments: