Saturday, July 23, 2016

Saturday Post 160b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1178. lol, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps today without leaving the house! XD Anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        When Kim announced her arrival @ 3:59pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me today – I wash and rinse my own hair. I also sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped with my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces, after I practise tying the left one with her). Then I head over to the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk outside to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Thanks to Kim who lets me drink a white tea with two teaspoonfuls of sugar! That means I’ve enjoyed three cups of white tea today~ I also ate one pomegranate … they taste funny. XD My main happiness, though, was getting to read my book club novel for just over one hour. ^^
-        Kim cleaned the bathroom, then sat and very gently massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes, painting her pink with purple spots today.
-        After watching the sports report, Kim took me once more to the loo for two tinkles before leaving. She’s back Monday arvo, and will have egg noodles for dinner tonight.
-        As for me, tonight I’m planning to watch a Star Trek movie! It starts @ 8:30pm~
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Not sure if PIG mum will lemme out to have lunch out with other church peoples afterwards, but I’m hoping to watch the new Star Trek movie with Uncle Slam! There’s a session @ 1pm; maybe if we watch that, maybe PIG mum’ll lemme and Uncle Slam share a pizza! :D otherwise there’s another session @ 3:45pm.
-        So again, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^



No comments: