Sunday, July 24, 2016

Monday Post 160d

This must be a new record; FOUR good afternoons! Yup, my new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3199. See, told you I'd pass 3000. XD Anyways, continuing today's events?
- Returning home, I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- When PIG mum announces that lunch is ready, I walk myself slowly and safely to join her over @ the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- PIG mum makes us yummy thin chicken wraps for lunch! Chicken, carrot, cheese, garlic aoili and pineapple. Dunno why PIG mum refused to tell me this last ingredient but hey, I remembered it eventually~ Wit that, we both drink one mug of Chinese tea.
- Afterwards, I return online for ten minutes, use the loo once then PIG mum drives me out for my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio.
- Physio today: sat first go, then stood for about half the session, finding and using Ela to retrieve three hidden objects before returning them multiple times to Vincent. I bent about seven times to the ground during that process. Afterwards, sat and Ela practised stacking, internal rotation and wrist flexion.
- That done, PIG mum tootled me off to Calamvale Central and I got a haircut.
- Back home, I used the loo once then plopped briefly online; alas that PIG mum decided to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to dad's deck, where I had to let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing. Argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
- Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm again; fingers crossed I can get another hour of reading time in~
- Toms: We're meeting Mrs. Dent and nana for brunch @ The Coffee Club toms!
- Then I've got a 1.5hr UQ physio session for Ela with Lucy @ like 2pm.
- Someone's coming to mind me @ 4pm; we're hitting Toastmasters toms night and I'm Timekeeper! Fingers crossed that PIG mum'll lemme buy some dinner back home for dinner; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!!
- Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: