Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Monday Post 169d

One final greeting for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2107. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?
-        At Uncle Tom’s, I got some massage for my left limbs and some very scary acupuncture (Uncle Tom sets the needles on FIRE; Im terrified he’ll get too trigger happy with his lighter and accidentally IMMOLATE me! ><” XD)
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home, and I tootled briefly online.
-        Lunch wasn’t chicken wraps, but BEEF wraps! PIG mum just used the leftover meat from the BBQ the parents had with Aunty A and Aunty Hya last night and added fruits (pineapple) and vegies (cucumber, etc.) Lunch was washed down with one mug of yummy some kinda tea (earl grey with natural citrus flavour?)
-        Then PIG mum faced again the mammoth task of driving me up northside to get my AFO fixed! We made good time there, actually arriving like twenty minutes early!
-        An even bigger surprise awaited: Kara didn’t just fix my boot, she got her boss Bianca to come around and take a look; they recast me for a NEW boot! Kara said to ring them this Thursday and ask how’s the boot progressing.
-        Before PIG mum tootled us home, she rang Kim to let her know that we’d be late and not to come till 4:30pm. Lol, Kim asked could she please still leave @ 6pm; well, duh, of course she could! 83 100
-        So once we arrived home, I went into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. Kim said showering half-quick was enough; over my shower, I also sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song song, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thans to Kim who kindly helped with my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly =rekitteded myself (thanks to Kim who helped me with EWrf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and my laces, after I’d practised tying the left one with her.
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, we went out to the gobbling :P table. Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea.
-        While I happily read my book club novel, Kim cleaned the bathroom then came and gently massaged Ela while watching The Chase.
-        It’s Tuesday now; sorry I didn’t get the chance to finish this post! Nothing interesting happened last night, though: I let PIG mum gleefully force me on countless stupid exercises for her, had the usual dinner and spent some time online.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: