Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Thursday Post 212

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding more than 3822 steps (the last time I checked Spare, that was the number he was showing but now that I’ve sat back down, he’s reset himself! ><) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Peace Process’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ Woo hoo, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Just like yesterday, nature didn’t call until 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip, Daddy Bear and I went straight back into snoring, coz PIG mum would come rouse me around 7:45am and I wanted to use the loo once more before she did so!
-        Success~ Even better, she came before dearest dad came and kissed me goodbye before leaving for work, meaning she not only helped me slightly with a bra but a tee also~
After dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before leaving for work, I give myself fifteen more minutes then get myself mostly independently kitted, also starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and my laces, then I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Next, I use the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is one half bowl of plain porridge with a little chunky bread torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and a small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        When PIG mum comes downstairs from readying herself for work, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootles me off to the Garbo library for writers group! Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt; after listening to the news on 4KQ, I switch over to 97.3FM. this morning, Era also helps Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm fifty/seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-        At the library, PIG mum drops in two bucks for my morning tea then races off to work. Thanks to Anita who helps me once to the loo; I manage fine there by myself.
-        Hey, fingers crossed I can bbl!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: