Sunday, July 24, 2016

Monday Post 160c

A third good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2994. Lol, I'm certain if I can return online after Kim leaves tonight, i'll have passed 3000! XD Anyways, events for today?
~ Woo hoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Yay, today PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before dearest dad leaves for work, meaning she not only helps me with a bra but also with a tee~ I give myself fifteen more minutes, use the pot :P once more then get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf's AFO and my laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast was about one bowl of plain porridge, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and half a mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- For MSG today, we start a new study about our misconceptions of God. The first topic that we covered today was about a God with unrealistic expectations vs. a compassionate God.
- When PIG mum said 'twas time to finish, Pastor Grace prayed for us, I said bye then used the loo once for one tinkle before getting into the 4WD.
- We listened to 97.3FM all day, of course PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and Era helped Ela stretch for thirty-five minutes today, before Ela opened and closed her palm 250x, holding each for a count of five.
- My first appointment today was to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some slightly ouchy left limb massage and some terrifying massage (he sets the needles on FIRE; I'm terrified he'll accidentally IMMOLATE me! o_O >< XD)
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: