Friday, July 15, 2016

Wednesday Post 210

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 4544 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Ask For A Vision’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Aunty Deana leaves @ 3:30pm!!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!
-        When Darani arrived, I stayed online till 4:45pm, then went and took my quickest shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off (Darani only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Darani only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Darani only helped with my bra strap and Elf’s AFO). Then I went over to the loo (thanks to Darani who passed me one mug of water) and did a stinky unspeakable. After washing and drying Era, I head outside to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, one banana and one mug of green tea.
-        After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo, Darani tootles me out to Toastmasters! (BTW, I just realised I haven’t mentioned my final, final plodding total for Tuesday: 2035). We get a good run once we enter the highway; indeed, the main wait’s while we’re inching along Logan Rd.
-        Darani parks under Queen Street Mall and we wheel me into the bar proper. Turns out we’re located on this slightly raised platform, no biggie: I just haul myself up three steps to join everyone else.
-        The formal part of the night was over really quick; Mark just thanked the old committee, discharged them, then inducted the new one!
-        Darani had kindly taken a photo of the night’s specials with her mobile for me; I picked the duck sliders with a side of chips! Delicious~
-        I thought I’d be good and eat all my vegetables; I picked up what I thought was a slice of mini tomato, ate it: EEEE! CHILLI!! >
-        Several times, I almost took a gulp from Mark’s glass of water! XD When Brittany wandered over and asked how I was doing, I asked could she please get me a glass of water like Mark’s, and she was like, “No, honey, you don’t wanna be drinking that. That’s gin.” XD
-        Alas, the night came to an end all too soon; Darani told me ‘twas time to leave and I went around bidding everyone good night. The guys all got handshakes; us girls all hugged~
-        So after one loo trip Darani tootled me home. I wonder how she does it? We pulled up into the driveway EXACTLY @ 9:30pm!
-        Thanks to PIG mum who lemme do the Lumosity games once before I hit the sack; unsurprisingly, I only got ten points (you get two for each game, three for top 5s and four for PBs, maybe?)
-        Repeat the usual nightly routine, zzz~
Today: yay, 13th awesome consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Daddy Bear and I snored happily for another hour; when dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work around 8am, I used the pot :P once more. While waiting for him to leave, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 25% of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-         
-        More happy snorings for Daddy Bear and I continue; I also use the pot :P once more before PIG mum comes in, helps me slightly with a bra, hits me with the eye goo then leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
After PIG mum helps with Elf’s AFO and I practise tying shoelaces (maybe?), I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Before I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table. Over breakfast (one small bowl of plain porridge, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, I finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

It’s Friday night now, and I can no longer recall what I had for breakfast. XD However, I’m sure that PIG mum and I went to Runcorn Plaza, where we bought groceries from IGA and I bought a yummy pork salad roll from Aunty Lien. From memory, we then went to the Warrigal Square Woolies and bought more groceries before returning home. I used the loo once, then sat and did my writers group homework. When Aunty Deana came to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm, she actually bought a Yatala pie for us to share coz she and all these other Cathay workers had just had a day trip to some abalone farm, Yatala Pies and even had a seafood buffet! After she left, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! Even worse, she wouldn’t get my Maroons jersey for me! >< Hence why I’m blaming her for the fact that the poor Maroons lost the match @ the death! >< XD
P.S. Sorry this post isn't published till Saturday ... it's hard, now that mother only lets me write using Microsoft Word. 8sigh*


No comments: