Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tuesday Post 169

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3542 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Conquering the Fear of Death (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after dinner tonight!!! >< Anyways, events for today?
~ I used the pot :P once @ 12:35am last night and once again around 6:50am, before spending the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Happy snorings for Daddy Bear and I resume, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad comes to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work @ 8:15am.
-        Again, Daddy Bear and I resume our happy snorings, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum goes a-THUMPING around upstairs, signalling that she’ll come help me very slightly with a bra and hit me with the eye goo very shortly.
-        After that happens, I give myself fifteen more minutes, use the pot :P once more then get myself mostly independently kitted, while slowly, softly but most hatefully singing like ¼ of my newest second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
PIG mum comes back to help me with Elf’s AFO and to boss me around while I tie Elf’s shoelace. Then I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is another bowl of delicious green tea porridge, one chewy bagel (it didn’t matter that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the bagel then order Era to rip it; Era kept her promise to Ela afterwards by combining with the spoon afterwards to tear the chunks into bite-sized, more manageable pieces), all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Tee hee, PIG mum forgot to gimme one full mug of water today and I certainly wasn’t gonna ask her! Nope, I simply swallowed each health supplement with one spoonful of green tea porridge. XD
-        Once breakfast has finished, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootles us over to Arndale to buy me new underwear! Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 97.3FM all day also. Oh, and Era helps Ela stretch today for fifty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 300 times, holding each for a count of five.
After buying really ugly new knickers, PIG mum tootles us home. I ask please for one mug of water then do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        For lunch, PIG mum makes me another beef wrap with the leftover BBQ beef from the dinner the parents had with Aunty A and Aunty Hya on Sunday. She has avocado on toast herself.
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootles me out for UQ physio. She’s lucky because she gets a park; I’m lucky coz the toilet’s free.
-        My new student’s twenty-three (she studied some kinda exercise science first and called Lucy. Physio today: 1.5 hr session for Ela: wrist flexion and extension, two bimanual tasks: (1) using a knife and fork and (2) theraputty. :P I saw Katrina wandering around and thanked her for calling Orthotic Solutions for me~
-        That done, PIG mum tootled me home. We made good time, arriving just when the new carer arrived! Her name’s Janet, she’s sixty but guessed I was like nineteen! Ah, the advantages of being Asian. XD
-        So a nice hot shower for me – hairwash today. Also thanks to Janet who rinsed my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I had one tinkle before Janet flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. Janet rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Heading back out to the gobbling :P table, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of some kinda chinese tea. Janet cleaned the bathroom (she lives in Browns Plains) then sat and gently massaged Ela for about forty-five minutes, painting her light green with light blue spots today.
-        After watching the sports report, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, said my thanks and byes to Janet. Today was actually her first ever day working for Staffing Options; I was her first ever client!
-        I tootled briefly online; alas horrid PIG mum had to tumble downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately force me offline.
-        Tonight I had to let her gleefully force me to use the Wii for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< At least after I’d endured thirty minutes for her, she lemme sit and I let her gleefully force poor Ela to do Wii Sports Resort for her. I’m finally seated and can concentrate~
-        Before dinner, I take myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa coz lettuce and soup potato and a little yummy chicken. Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I put my bowl in the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, Aunty Deana won’t come mind me till 12:30pm; I presume PIG mum and I are buying groceries somewhere? Fingers crossed she’ll lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll from Aunty Lien!
-        Someone’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Like I always say, she’s definitely my least caring carer, but hey.
-        Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: