Saturday, July 30, 2016

Sunday Post 171

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2053 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Reach Out to Those Who Hurt’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s eighteen. Anyways, events for today?
- I used the pot :P once last night and once more this morning around 6:20am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
Then Daddy Bear and I dove right back into sleep, coz I hoped to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came in!
~ Success~ Even better, she helped me with a tee too, because dearest dad hadn’t been in to kiss me bye yet~
-        After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes to help me with Elf’s AFO and my laces before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of plain (unbuttered) toast torn into it, one full mug of water, half a mouthful of milk and all my usual drugs. :P Over breakfast, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootled us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and she again refused to lemme turn any music on yet, coz she ‘prepares her heart to worship God’, whatever that really means. I’m just confused because while she’s ‘preparing’, she’s perfectly happy to yap but she can’t listen to anything else?? XD
-        At the lil house, I used the loo once then was, as expected, the first to arrive in class again. XD PIG mum opened some windows then raced away to join the Cantonese service.
-        Today we studied like First kings 13.
-        Afterwards, I used the loo once more then let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk all the way to the main hall for service. The moment I sat down, PIG mum raced away to enjoy her very informal fellowship with all the other aunties that can’t be bothered to attend Bible study. I think they just drink coffee and gossip. XD
-        Becca’s team led worship today. I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs, but like every single week, meant absolutely NOTHING.
-        Speaker today was this American chap! His sermon was about the woman who broke the expensive jar of perfume over jesus’ feet.
-        After service, Pastor Chris extended an invitation for peoples to join him and the speaker for lunch @ Rasa Malaysia, but awful mother wouldn’t lemme go. >< Just a loo trip for me, then, before coming back home where dad took back the driver’s seat and took us to Sunnybank Plaza for lunch.
-        Having not had any chips this week yet, I asked for some. Dad had some kinda angry whopper meal from Hungry jacks; he got me a cheeseburger (I like the ones from Maccas better coz they don’t come with mustard).
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: think I’ve got MSG?
-        Definitely have an appointment to see uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist in the late morning and an early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio before Kim comes to mind me between 4pm and 6pm. Fingers crossed I can get another hour’s worth of blissful reading in! so hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: