Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday Post 160e

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3632. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and my both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves), then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Usually, she has me help tie my left shoelace, but PIG mum had left out my black New Balance pair, and those laces are too short to handle.
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, washing then drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, two fruits (one passionfruit and one pear) and one mug of green tea. My real happiness is getting to read Fool’a Fate for one whole HOUR! ^^
-        Kim cleans the bathroom, then gently massages Ela for about one hour, painting her light blue with white spots today.
-        After watching the sport’s report, I use the loo once more for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then sign Kim off, who’s back come Thursday.
-        I’d just returned online when PIG mum gleefully forced me offline to use the Wii for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! After thirty minutes, she finally lemme sit, and then I let her gleefully force poor Ela play Wii Sports Resort for her. Lol, she should play the games herself; she gets ridiculously excited! XD
-        Luckily, after twenty minutes, dad called dinner. Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo and back once first, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok, some kalian, two tiny slices of tasteless soup pork, one small chunk of Ling fish (me: bahahaha!! XD) and one wee chunk of yummy rumbed chicken (although PIG mum had sneakily taken the crumb off first *sigh*)
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: