Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday Post 169b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3903 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s twenty-one. Anyways, final, final events for Sunday?
-        Before Leanne arrived, I went and took a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped only with my bra strap, Elf’s AFO and both laces after I’d practised tying them with her.
-        Coming back outside, I watched a few more minutes of the latest Naruto episode before Leanne came to take me out for our Peking duck dinner! One quick loo trip for me, then she tootled us off~
-        Outside of Little Nonya Singapore, we bumped into Peter and … lol, I’ve forgotten who. XD
-        Tonight Leanne randomly shouted me Peking duck! They’ve got some special going on now; Leanne said we could eat the whole first course but had to doggybag some of the second course home. Fine by me, I’ve never had that many slices of Peking duck before! :D Thanks toLeanne who helped me wrap mine~ I drank some kinda black sugar milk tea with pearl, while Leanne had soya bean milk; we traded sips.
-        Over dinner, we just chatted. Leanne really freaked me out, telling me about some contemporary new fiction she’s writing about a girl trolling others to commit suicide! O_O I wished her all luck with her fantasy novels but hoped her scary novel never got published. XD
-        After dinner, Leanne tootled me home. I hugged her many thanks, good night and bye~ After using the loo once, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: Pastor Grace has postponed our MSG one week, but since PIG mum already cancelled my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio, I’ve promised to let PIG mum gleefully force me on whatever stupid exercises she wants in return for not remaking the appointment. *sigh*
-        In the arvo, PIG mum will haveta brave the roads again and take me up north to Orthotic Solutions and get my boot fixed; I really hope they’ll get it right this time!
-        Then kim’s coming to mind me between 4pm and 6pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: