Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday Post 168b

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2581 steps (lol, justover 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Soul Prosperity’. Anyways, events for today?
- Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- I guess dad doesn’t leave for work until 8:15am now, coz it’s colder? Anyways, when he came to kiss me goodbye before leaving, I used the pot :P once more; Daddy Bear also proudly showed dad him wearing my pom pom beanie! Juice demands that it’s his turn, tonight. XD
- More happy snorings for Daddy Bear, Juice and I; I also use the pot :P once more about one hour later before PIG mum comes in, hits me with the eye goo, helps me very slightly with a bra then leaves me to get myself mostly kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
- PIG mum returns to help with Elf’s AFO and my laces; then I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of unbuttered toast thrown in, all my usual drugs :P, half a mouthful of milk and one full mug of water. Over breakfasi, I also finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- Once PIG mum’s all ready, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootles me off to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to Cheng Jong Gei all day, too. Oh, and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 150x, holding each for a count of five.
- At Uncle Tom’s, I get some slightly ouchy left limb massage and some rather terrifying massage (he sets the needles on FIRE; I’m terrified he’ll accidentally IMMOLATE me! >< XD). While he does so, I silently, slowly but most hatefully sing my original second-favourite song inside my head, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Oh, and PIG mum happily yaps with him.
- Afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home. I use the loo myself once then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- When PIG mum calls lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table and join her, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- PIG mum made yummy thin chicken wraps! There was chicken, garlic aioli, tomato, onion, cheese and maybe carrot? Lunch was washed down with one cup of chinese tea.
- Before leaving for my torture session with Vincent the physio, I use the loo once more.
- Physio today: sat first go, then spent the entire session for Ela @ retrieving three hidden objects and returning them multiple times to Vincent; I had to bend THIRTY times to the floor to retrieve dropped objects! ><”
- Back home, thanks to PIG mum who passed me one mug of water; I did a stinky unspeakable.
- Alas, after that, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
- When Kim announced her arrival @ 3:58pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 24% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who helps with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces, after I practise tying the left one with her. Then I head over to the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table.
- Arvo tea’s one yummy passionfruit, one yummy banana and one mug of green tea, but my main joy’s getting to read Fool’s Fate for just over one hour! :D I reach page fifty @ 5:15pm, BTW.
- Before Kim leaves @ 5:58pm (I don’t protest coz she came two minutes early, too) she takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back Thursday, but only after she left did I realise I’d forgotten to text her and ask her to come from 3:40pm till 5:40pm, coz I’ve got book club this Thursday!
- Alas, not long after Kim’s gone, PIG mum tumbles downstairs, gleefully and immediately forces me offline.
- First, I haveta let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand for forty minutes and use the Wii Fit for her. Why the blazes can’t she understand how difficult just standing’s for me?? ><
- Luckily, for the final twenty, I’m allowed to sit and let her gleefully force poor Ela to play swordfighting. I don’t really mind, coz I’m sitting and can fully concentrate.
- Before dinner, I take myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: more pasta! That’s with lotsa cucumber, lotsa carrot, some tasteless soup beef, and two wee chunks of sweet and sour fish, that dearest dad had left over for me from he and PIG mum’s dinner out on Saturday night when I was @ SHINE fellowship!
- Dinner’s spooned down with one bowl of sweet carrot soup, then I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- At 9pm, I take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: I’m going to get my new AFO! Fingers crossed it works, hey … it’s not like I can just go back and change it if it doesn’t fit … seriously, I can’t WALK unless it’s all good …
- 2pm UQ physio with Zev, 1.5hrs for Ela.
- Darani’s coming @ 4pm and taking me out to our Toastmasters changeover function! Shame she can’t come @ 5pm and stay out with me till 10:30pm … nope, bet I’ll be the first to leave … >< *sigh*
- Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: