Saturday, July 30, 2016

Saturday Post 171c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2328. righteo, continuing tonight’s events?
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself 9thanks to Kim who helped with my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I practised tying the left one with her0. then I went over to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table.
-        Shame Kim wouldn’t lemme drink white tea with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, but no biggie, coz green tea tastes fine. I ate one passionfruit, one pear/banana/some other fruit and most importantly, read Fool’s Fate for one more hour, meaning I blissfully read for like 160 minutes today! I reached page 500 @ 5:25pm, BTW~
-        After watching the sport’s report, Kim took me once more to the loo. She’s back next Monday.
-        Alas, almost immediately after he left, I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them. I actually went 820 before that stupid, inaccurate counter reached 800 and will most definitely sing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! ><
-        I thought that after a tee change we’d have dinner but no, then I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for another thirty minutes for her. Argh, tomorrow’s a new week: I’m hoping for just ONE BLOODY DAY where I won’t haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for her/gleefully FORCE L me to head outside and demand poor Ela take the day’s washing down /let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to use the bloody cross trainer for them! ><
-        Before dinner, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, one/two wee lil chunks of purple sweet potato, one/two small pieces of Ling fish (me: BAHAHAHAHA!! XD) and like one yummy teaspoonful of salty meat brisket.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one mug of fairly icky Chinese soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church!
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^



No comments: