Saturday, July 9, 2016

Saturday Post 168d

Good evening and definitely one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1187. Yay, I’m over one grand~ Anyways, final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim arrived slightly late, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both calves), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces, after I’d practised tying the left one with her).
-         Afterwards, I went over to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable; thanks to Kim who passed me one mug of water.
-        Then I washed and dried Era before going out to eat arvo tea, which was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea.
-        While I happily read the novel I bought from DFO seven bucks, Kim cleaned the bathroom the gently massaged Ela for like fifty minutes. I reached page twenty-five @ 5:10pm, BTW~
-        At 5:10pm, Kim took me once more to the loo for two tinkles before leaving. She’s back Monday.
-        Dad tootled me off to church for SHINE fellowship, randomly chucking a cow @ me over sth. I couldn’t be bothered defending myself and replying, lest he drive me back home and not lemme attend!
-        After ordering that I walk down the stairs instead of taking the level sloping path down to our meeting room, Uncle Ching came to say hi~ Dad used that as his reason not to walk behind me to the room, but that’s fine: I walked myself slowly and safely there, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Wendy led hymns, only they were all in Canto and I didn’t recognise any melodies!
-        We split into prayer groups next; both Ivy and I declined to pray out aloud. First though, we went around sharing prayer points.
-        Tonight, Laurence led the topic of Integrity @ Work. I understand that Christians aren’t meant to gamble, but I just don’t understand why!
-        Before dinner, Aunty Jenny helped me once to the loo, where I managed fine by myself.
-        Back seated for dinner, I started with half a bowl of Aunty Jenny’s pork congee with thousand year egg; I told her that she cooks better than Sunnybank Oriental!
-        Then Aunty Jenny got me one yummy plateful of food; I really like the shallot pancakes Gina makes!
-        To finish, Aunty Jenny gave me a slice of orange and two small chunks of rockmelon. Then wait, Thomas gives me one more bowl of Aunty jenny’s yummy congee!
-        Boss and ivy gimme a lift home. Dunno why he refuses to park up the driveway for me, but hey.
-        I used the loo once more then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. If awful PIG mum refuses to lemme out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards and gleefully restricts me to less than one Happy Meal for lunch, she’d better take me grocery shopping afterwards, else I can’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps! Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^
-        P.S. Toms arvo, I’m hoping to get my Naruto fix and watch the latest episode of NRL Rookie


No comments: