Friday, July 15, 2016

Saturday Post 169

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding … aiya, Wanda has already shorted out again, but I only charged her last night! >< PIG mum says she’ll haveta order me a new one on Ebay again and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘I Wish…’ Anyways, events for today?
~ Well, all good things must come to an end. My fifteen day streak of awesome sleeps ended @ 12:05am this morning when nature called but oh well, I look forward to beginning a new streak ASAP!
- Nature called again around 7:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and left for work soon after that. Once she’d gone, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- Daddy Bear and I returned to our happy snorings, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Besta arrived five/ten minutes early. Actually, I’d fallen lightly back asleep and dad had opened the garage door open and the front door unlocked, so Besta just knocked, I awoke and called, “Come in!” and she let herself in.
- Besta kindly gave me fifteen more minutes before getting me up and kitted. Actually, I swung myself around to use the pot :P once more for three tinkles first, while we just shared about our respective weeks.
- I went over to brush my teeth (thanks to Besta who squirted some toothpaste for me). After draining one mug of water, I sat over the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After washing and drying Era, I headed outside to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who’d left me half a very thin slice of egg and Spam ham; thanks also to Besta who cooked the bread yummy and added one slice of cheese for me.
- once breakfast was finished, I set to reading my copy of Thursday’s Courier Mail! While I did so, Besta ‘empties my stuff’ (our code for ‘empty the pot :P filled with pee’ XD) then came and gently massaged Ela for about fifty minutes while watching The Morning Show.
- At midday, she took me once to the loo for two tinkles. Back @ the gobbling :P table, she made me one warm mug of Milo and I rang Aunty Lai, talking with her for about eight minutes. Aunty Lai told me that Aunty Nga had gone over to China for work and wouldn’t be back until next week.
- So more reading Thursday’s paper for me until 12:55pm, when Besta took me once more to the loo for two tinkles before leaving me with one full bowl of yummy fried rice and another mug of white tea for lunch.
- After lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Just before 2pm, I take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today. I’m planning to finish the paper!
- Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, wait, the special thing’s that Bible Study will resume for Semester Two~
- Alas, awful PIG mum will prolly restrict me to LESS than one Happy Meal for lunch after service; but she’d better take me grocery shopping afterwards and walk every aisle with me else I can’t see how I’ll reach 1000 steps toms.
- Best of all, toms night Leanne and I are going out for a Peking duck dinner! Dad has already gone on about how he’ll only lemme eat one wrap but hey, I’m sure we can work sth out~
- Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: