Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Post 211c

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding totral for Friday now stands @ 3855. anyways, let’s start with last night’s events first!
-        After dearest dad arrived home and had a shower, he tootled PIG mum and I out to The Glen for my very last birthday celebration with Mr. Hall @ The Glen! We arrived first, but Mr. Hall was like only two minutes behind us.
-        Last night, Mr. Hall shouted us dinner! He ordered some chicken dish, dearest dad got some steak, PIG mum went for the night’s special (coz it came with a glass of wine), some kinda barramundi and I chose the meatball with linguine dish. Dad demanded some of mine; I obligingly carved him out one chunk of meatball and even gifted him the smelly parsley. XD
-        Over dinner, dad showed Mr. Hall photos from his mobile, PIG mum yapped unceasingly @ him and I asked after his sisters. Lol, Mr. Hall eats fast! I ate @ my usual slow speed, causing him to remark, “We should have ordered a kiddy size for you,” to which I replied, “Slow and steady wins the race, sir. You just watch, I’ll finish this no problem.” And I did, of course! Right after I’d swallowed my mouthful, Mr. Hall was like, “Dessert time; where’s the dessert menu?” I chose this pancake pizza that had one scoop of vanilla ice cream, the parents shared a crème brulee and Mr. Hall just ordered one scoop of vanilla ice cream without topping. He had a very logical explanation why, too! “You’ve already picked one flavour. Why spoil that choice by covering it with another flavour?’ XD Lol, when my dessert arrived; dad demanded some. I gave him one slice, plus the strawberry! I asked for some crème brulee in return; PIG mum carved like half a teaspoonful for me. Only thing was, it contained nuts! “Eep!” I squeaked, immediately downing my mug of water and hoping my lips wouldn’t swell. Dad then insisted I give PIG mum some too; luckily she was yapping @ Mr. Hall and didn’t hear me; I quickly shoved the remaining slices down my mouth. XD
-        After dinner, Mr. Hall asked for the bill. Crikey, ‘twas like $140! He wouldn’t tip coz they’d forgotten his dessert; he actually went to chase them up for it; when the waitress finally brought his ice cream over, she soothed him, “You get one extra free scoop on the house.”
-        And that was the night! When we left, dad and Mr. Hall walked ahead of PIG mum and I, having a merry chat. At the entrance, we all hugged goodbye (well, dad and Mr. Hall shook hands).
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I noted down my final, final plodding total for Thursday (4916 – lol, I was almost half a normal person!) then did the Lumosity brain games before hitting the sack. Zzz~
-        Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature did call when those noisy garbage trucks rumbled down our road before dawn, but I asked my bladder to please lemme sleep again and I promised I’d go once ‘twas bright enough to see the clock. Meaning I enjoyed a great sleep all the way till 7:20am!
So after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for work soon after; once he’d gone, Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking once more for the pot :P when woken by PIG mum STOMPING around upstairs around 9am. Soon, she came downstairs, hit me with the eye goo, helped me very slightly with a bra then left me to get myself mostly kitted, which I did after giving myself fifteen more minutes of snooze time with Daddy Bear. While getting myself mostly independently kitted, I also slowly, softly but most hatefully sang like ¼ of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers, because I realised I wouldn’t get that chance this arvo while showering.
-        PIG mum came back and helped with Elf’s AFO and Erf’s shoelace, but insisted I practise tying Elf’s myself. No biggie, I figured she just felt like bossing me around this morning. XD See, unlike with Kim and Darani, where I just practise tying the shoelace, PIG mum constantly gets up me while I’m tying, telling me I’m not doing this right, or that correctly, etc. it’s kinda frustrating but I don’t really mind too much coz I’m seated and can concentrate.
Afterwards, I let her gleefully FORCE L me walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
That done, I wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is half my yummy bacon naan bread, one full mug of water, one half-mouthful of milk, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootles me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to Leo Koo all day and Era helps Ela stretch for forty-five minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 250x, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: Just over thirty minutes of mat work, going from two point to one point kneeling, then pushing upright about seven times. Finished with thirty sit-to-stands and weight-shifting. Oh, and walked eight laps along the hallway with Robyn.
-        Before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, we had to detour home for an underwear change; see, I thought my monthlies had ended but no! meaning we were about five minutes late.
-        While I relaxed under the powerful ministrations of Aunty Ann, PIG mum yapped so unceasingly @ her I didn’t even get a chance to ask her “how are you?”! XD Aunty Ann did tell me I was her second client today, but that she had more later.
-        Afterwards, I used the loo once then PIG mum and I bought some groceries from the Warrigal Square Woolies before returning home.
-        Back home, I was ready to plop online for a lil while before Aunty Kitty arrived but no, instead I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< I’m just glad I finished before Aunty Kitty arrived, thus preventing PIG mum from gloating to Aunty Kitty how much power she has over me. Although PIG mum has said she’d lemme back inside first …
-        When Aunty Kitty announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-         I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Aunty kitty rekitted me (well, I did Elf’s sock) and I had one last tinkle before going outside to the gobbling :P table.
-        Arvo tea was the other half of the yummy bacon naan I’d bought with Kim from Bread Top yesterday, one yummy passionfruit and one mug of green tea.
-        Aunty Kitty left after cleaning the bathroom; I followed her out and used the loo once myself before returning online.
-        Alas, when dad returned home, he immediately demanded I use the cross trainer for him. Stalling for time, first I tried to go to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, but couldn’t. instead, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on 30+ minutes of stupid exercises for her, before I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them. That idiot thing’s inaccurate counter meant I actually went like 824 steps. >< Another night of singing myself to sleep again, then; SCREW counting. ><
-        After dinner, I’d hoped to watch the Broncos game with dearest dad; alas PIG mum decided instead to gleefully force poor Ela to wash the day’s dishes for her; why does she simply refuse to understand how difficult standing is for me?? To top that off, dad refused to watch the Broncos game with me (meaning we lost miserably) and mother booted me off to bed @ the ridiculously early time of 9pm. But I still had to do all those stupid bed exercises for her before I could cuddle Daddy Bear and sing myself to sleep; SCREW counting. ><
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: