Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday Post 160f

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3718. righteo, final, final events for Monday?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: we’re meeting Mrs. Dent and nana for brunch @ The Coffee Club! If PIG mum lets me, I’m planning to get up when dearest dad leaves for work and plop online, coz toms arvo I’ve got a 1.5hr physio session @ UQ for Ela and by the time I get home, I won’t have enough time to plop online! >< *sigh*
-        Someone’s taking me to Toastmasters tonight, and I’m the timekeeper! Fingers crossed that PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas, never mind that Happy
-        Meals were what I ate @ least two DECADES ago! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms~
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Teehee, I think it’s only the third/fourth time ever I’ve managed SIX posts in one day! XD

No comments: