Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Post 168b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, the new spam count for the weekend’s twenty-one and secondly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1829. Anyways, continuing events for Sunday?
-        I enjoyed the latest episode of NRL Rookie and was getting my Naruto fix when PIG mum signalled her safe return back home. I walked myself slowly and safely to the garage and let her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day. I spent the short trip with both eyes closed, finishing off my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Well, until PIG mum reached the Logan Road intersection, I was telling the cruel and unfaithful God to please stay the heck outta my life if he wasn’t gonna totally heal me, then the rest of the trip I just talked to Percy. . Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        At the main hall, I used the loo once, then walked myself slowly and safely to my usual spot inside the hall (back row, most left seat), again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Yay, I got to stay seated for worship again today. I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. ><
-        Speaker today was dear uncle/pastor Chong; he gave a sermon about prayer.
-        When service ended, Julz brought baby Jeremy over for acuddle; he’s still got the new baby smell! He was also wearing fist mittens, coz the silly little tyke scratched his head.
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to the Warrigal Square Maccas for lunch with dearest dad. Alas, again, I got LESS than one Happy Meal – dad nicked like 2/3 of my chips - *sigh* but even worse, after I’d traded one bite of cheeseburger for one bite of PIG mum’s bacon and egg mcmuffin, dad sneakily went and took a HUGE chomp from my cheeseburger! >< “Dad!” I screeched. “That’s mine!” PIG mum placated me by giving me one chomp from her bacon and egg mcmuffin, but when we were walking back to the 4WD, bitched that she had very little to eat, coz I’d had two bites and dad had @ least one. XD
-        Because I hadn’t walked 1000 steps yet, PIG mum took me to Calamvale Central for grocery shopping. The new Korean foodstore, Hanomart, has opened! I wanted to buy this cookies and cream ice cream, but PIG mum wouldn’t lemme. *sigh*
-        But we needed vegetables, so we walked through both Woolies and then the fruit shop just outside it. PIG mum thinks it’s called Mega Fruit Market.
-        Back home, I used the loo once, then had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Arvo tea was one yummy, gooey passionfruit, one small bowl of Finding Dory cereal, one chocolate Tim Tam and one mug of white tea without any sugar.
-        I thought I could finally shower then start my most important two hours online but alas, PIG mum had different ideas: I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand for one whole HOUR and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I’ve already said how much I HATE standing practice! Actually, correction: I stood for thirty minutes using that for her, then I sat for another thirty and let her gleefully force poor Ela do the swordfighting for her. The second part I didn’t mind, coz I was sitting and could finally concentrate.
-        FINALLY, I could shower! Obviously I washed and rinsed my hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only helped with Elf’s AFO and my laces after I’d practised tying them with her.
-        I used the loo once more for two tinkles, washed and dried Era then finally returned online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Aunty A arrived and dearest dad called dinner, I used the loo once more then walked myself slowly and safely to join them @ the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push e over.
-        Dinner tonight: not just rice, but spiral pasta! That was with lotsa cos lettuce, one/two thin slices of beef and one/two very thin chunks of BBQ chicken.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, hopefully I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: