Thursday, July 21, 2016

Wednesday Post 211b

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4022. Ha, I’m just over 4000 steps today. XD Anyways, events for today?
~ I used the pot :P once last night around 2:30am and once more this morning around 7:35am. Then, knowing I’d haveta get up soon (I could already hear PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs XD), I turned to the left (carefully keeping Elf off the bed) and stared a mostly chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        So PIG mum hits me with the eye goo, helps me slightly with a bra then leaves me to get the rest of myself mostly independently kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and my laces, then I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was one small half bowl of plain porridge with half a chewy bagel torn into it, one full mug of water and my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Then I read a bit of the current edition of the Southern Star.

After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Sitting there for two tinkles, I also lean fully against the side rail and finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        When Kim arrives, I get into her car and she tootles us off to Sunnybank Plaza.
-        Our first stop’s Bread Top, where we both buy bread. Today I chose my favourite bacon naan and a chicken puff. Originally I was gonna have a milk de crunch, but then Kim said the chicken puff was better for some reason. Dunno why, but hey.
-        Kim bought us both a hot cake (say har siu bing in Canto) before we walked back to the cinemas. Lol, I’m such an idiot, I told Kim to go buy us tickets from The Jungle Book! She comes back and says, “The man @ the counter asks if you mean Tarzan.” XD
-         
-        I use the loo once then we head inside. Today, we’re in the cinema to the most right. We sit, but then walk across to another space when an electric-wheelchair bound man and a lady (his mum/carer, I’d presume) ask can they have our spot. Not sure why, but hey.
-        The movie … was nice, I guess. I mean, it’s not one I’d personally choose to see (although I was the one who chose this last night XD) but there were a few instances of that full orchestral sound music that I love! I also thought Tarzan resembled Aragorn from TLOTR, and stayed behind after the movie ended and waited for the credits to see if the name was Viggo Mortensen. Nope, guess I’m just as bad @ recognising people as dad. XD
-        Afterwards, I used the loo again, then just as we’re walking down into food court, we see the Lungs!
-        Well, mother’s restricted me to just one small bowl of rice from Sushi Paradise for lunch. I had the chicken kaarage, and it comes with lotsa sauce! Naomi had sushi, Pastor Grace had some kinda cold noodle with chicken thing and Pastor Chris had a Aussie whopper (meaning it comes with beetroot and pineapple) meal from Hungry Jacks. Kim just bought herself an avocado smoothie from Rainbow tea. Over lunch, we just chatted. Pastor Grace told me about this conflict course she attended, while Pastor Chris said he’s off his crutches now and doing some strengthening exercises to get his ankle all better.
-        After lunch, Kim tootled me home. So a nice hot half-fast shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also sang 16% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’d finished tying the left one with her; hence I don’t understand why she told me to shower double time yet decide there was still enough time for me to help tie my shoelace? Anyways). After using the loo for one tinkle, I said my thanks and byes to Kim. She’s back on Saturday.  
-        After letting her out, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum announces her return soon after, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the front door and let her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I head over to the gobbling :P table and let her nick half my yummy chicken puff for arvo tea. We both drink one mug of Chinese tea.
-        Before returning online, I sneak my mobile into the loo and play Candy Crush until all my lives are finished. That took around four tinkles. XD
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I turned 29.25 yesterday; tonight I’m going out for what surely must be my final birthday celebration meal for 2016, dinner with Mr. Hall @ the Glen!
-        Toms: Late morning UQ physio with … not Lulu, but sth like that! Lol, cut me some slack, it’s only the first week. XD
-        Early arvo appointment to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Seriously, I honestly don’t mind if/when PIG mum dominates the entire conversation; I just hope she won’t suddenly diss me like mad (as is her wont. ><)
-        Then I can never remember whether it’s Aunty Lucia/Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for one hour @ 4pm.
-        Then come night, I’m planning to watch the NRL, coz it’s a Broncos match! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Will prolly haveta post about tonight in tomorrow's post~

No comments: