Saturday, July 16, 2016

Saturday Post 169b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday from 4pm onwards now stands @ 1789. anyways, final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped with my back, Era and both legs), then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’d finished practising tying the left one with her). Then I headed over to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then went outside for arvo tea, which was one yummy banana plus one mug of green tea.
-        While I continued reading Thursday’s paper, Kim cleaned the bathroom then gently massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes, painting her red with white spots today.
-        At 5:55pm, Kim took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. She’s back Monday arvo.
-        Immediately after dad let Kim out, he gleefully booted me offline and demanded that I plod on the bloody cross trainer for him. I resisted, because PIG mum hadn’t walked for the past two days (I didn’t demand she go yesterday, because she claimed she wasn’t feeling well), but she was feeling well enough to work for half a day today, meaning she was obviously more than well enough to use the cross trainer! Last year, PIG mum PROMISED me she’d use that machine whener I used it; this year, she’s excused herself from that! UNFAIR!! ><
-        After a tee change and dinner, I started reading my new book club novel! Alas, PIG mum spoiled the party because (1) I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to wash the day’s dishes for her, then (2) I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her for another thirty minutes. Actually, after that, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to play Wii Sports Resort for another thirty minutes for her, but hey, I was finally sitting and could concentrate.
-        But she FINALLY lemme return online afterwards; first though I used the loo once more, taking myself slowly and safely there, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^
P.S. It’s Sunday now; sorry this post comes a day late! But I’ve explained that I’m only free to post when PIG mum isn’t around~ 

No comments: