Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Post 168c


Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1864. anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        I was doing the Lumosity brain games until 9pm, when I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb massage and acupuncture. Ela had better practise picking my nose toms morning. XD
-        For lunch @ home, we bought wraps yesterday! Chicken wraps are yummy~
-        I’ve an early afternoon torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
-        Then Kim’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed I can get another hour of reading in!
Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: