Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thursday Post 212c

Good evening again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5064. Haha, I’m more than half a normal person today! XD Anyways, continuing events for tonight?
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 28% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs0, mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I practised tying the left one with her). After that, I went over to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :p table for arvo tea.
-        Arvo tea was one yummy pear, one … I’ve suddenly forgotten it’s name … the fruit with the crunchy seeds; pomegranate? XD and one mug of green tea.
-        My real happiness was getting to read Fool’s Fate for one full hour! ^^ Today, I reached page 400 @ 5:15pm, BTW~
-        After watching the sport’s report, Kim took me once more to the loo for one tinkle, before I signed her off, said my thanks and byes. She’s back Saturday.
-        I tootled happily but briefly back online. Unfortunately, practically the instant dearest dad came home, he ordered me offline and I had to let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him; meaning SCREW counting, I’m definitely singing myself to sleep tonight! ><
-        Worst of all, dad’s randomly refusing to take us out for dinner tonight! I thought that PIG mum said if I had lunch @ home every day, she’d get dad to take us out for dinner come Thursday! Unless today’s lunch out with Aunty Jo counts … grr, wish they’d tell me, and next time I’d choose to come home for lunch! You know I’d rather dinner with dad than lunch out any day!  
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Lucy.
-        Doubtless I’ll munch half a toasted sandwich for lunch while PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Fingers crossed we’ll get a few minutes to chat before PIG mum wolfs down her half of the sandwich, comes inside and hogs the entire conversation.
-        Then I’m thinking it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm.
-        Hopefully toms next I can watch the newest episode of NRL Rookie and get my Naruto fix! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: