Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wednesday Post 211d

Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final2118 plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2057. ha, I’m just over two grand. XD Anyways, final, final events for Wednesday?
-        After lunch, I drank about half a mug of water then I sat over the loo for like three tinkles, happily reading my book club novel.
-        That done, I washed and dried Era before returning outside and getting stuck into my book club novel for like 1.5 hours! ^^ I stopped to eat some pear and passionfruit, though, while Aunty Deana cleaned the dishes, then sat and massaged Ela for like one hour, all the while playing slots on her mobile.
-        Before leaving, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-        When someone announces her arrival five minutes late, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Turns out she was late coz she got stuck in traffic along Logan Road.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang like 21% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (someone only helps with Elf’s AFO and surprisingly, my laces). Then I went over to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then went out to the gobbling :P table.
-        Only when I pulled my daks back up, I felt they had caught on my AFO, and I asked someone to please check for me when I’d sat down outside. “Here, just lean against the wall for a moment,” said someone. Then, “Lift your leg up?” Again, I did. Darani tugged it, and RIIIIP! “Umm…?” I ask? Oh, cripes, I am so sorry!” someone gasped. “I’ve torn your pants!” I laugh. “That’s okay,” I laugh. “You can either buy me a new pair, or you can sew up this pair for me next time you’re here: Tuesday, right?”
-        So arvo tea’s my yummy pork salad roll plus one mug of white tea with two teaspoonfuls of sugar. The new teabags are odd: they don’t come with tags!
-        I read and eat @ the same time, meaning I get to keep reading my book club novel for thirty minutes while someone cleans the bathroom then firmly massages Ela for like thirty minutes, although I’ve forgotten which colours, sorry.
-        I asked someone would she stay with me till 6:05pm, seeing as she didn’t arrive till 4:05pm, but she begged off, saying that she started work @ like 6am/7am this morning and was totally buggered. Fair enough
-        So before someone leaves, she takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-        Alas, not long after she’s gone, PIG mum tumbles downstairs, gleefully and immediately boots me offline. I stall for time by going and doing a stinky unspeakable first. XD
-        Afterwards, first I haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Thirty minutes later, I’m allowed to sit and then I spend the next thirty minutes allowing PIG mum to gleefully force poor Ela to play Wii Sports Resort for her. Lol, she should play it herself; she gets so bloody excited. XD
-        Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa bean sprouts, lotsa yummy kalian, several wee thin and tiny slices of pork/chicken and maybe onew insy morsel of fish/charsiu?
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Apologies these posts came one day late~ 

No comments: