Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tuesday Post 168

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1463 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s The Power of Praise’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m stil owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back home tonight! *sigh* tonight!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ Woo hoo, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am (just like yesterday), and after one pot :P trip, I went straight back to sleep, coz dad usually leaves for work @ 7:45am!
-        But also like yesterday, dad didn’t leave for work until 8:15am again! One more pot :P trip for me, then more happy snorings for Daddy Bear and I~
Only silly PIG mum overslept, and didn’t come poke me up till like after 10am! After I gave myself fifteen more minutes, I got myself mostly independently kitted, also starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        PIG mum came back to set me on shoelace tying practice. I don’t really mind, coz I’m seated and can fully concentrate.
-        After that, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, realising belatedly that I wanna do a stinky unspeakable.
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is almost (but never quite *sigh*) bowl of porridge, one piece of plain (i.e. unbuttered) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Over the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        That done, I wash and dry both hands then head out to the 4WD. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to my car CD all day, too. ^^ Oh, Era helps Ela stretch for forty minutes and Ela opens and closes her palm 250x, holding each for a count offive.
-        PIG mum originally wanted to go to Bellas, but I suggested Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown instead because ‘twas all undercover and therefore safer, coz there wasn’t any risk of slipping.
-        First, we bought dad some oats from Coles.
-        We grabbed a quick lunch (footlong ham sub; half each) and just drank water.
-        I was ready to go to UQ for physio after that, but PIG mum ordered me to pop into Daiso with her, and I’m actually glad she did, coz I picked up a pair of really warm earmuffs! ^^
-        Meaning we were slightly late getting to the NAB clinic @ UQ, but physio today was a 1.5hr session for Ela: wrist flexion and extension, cone work, scapula protraction and retraction (laying down).
-        Back home, I was hoping to shower, munch some fruit for arvo tea then pop online; alas, PIG mum had other ideas. I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        So when I finally took a shower, you can bet I slowly, softly, but most hatefully sang 29% of my shorter-second favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud. Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-        After drying and rekitting myself (PIG mum only helps with Elf’s AFO and my laces, after I’ve finished practising tying them with her), I head over to the loo for two tinkles, wash and dry Era, then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea’s one pear, which I haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me. I don’t mind too much, though, coz I’m seated and can fully concentrate.
-        Afterwards, I plop online and find when Ice Age 5’s showing, in the hope dearest dad’ll take us to see it tonight!
-        There’s one @ 7pm, so PIG mum helps me put a bra on, then dearest dad tootles us off to the Sunnybank Plaza Hoyts cinemas!
-        Only disaster strikes when we arrive: the movie’s already been sold out! >< Never fear, we’ve instead bought tickets to watch it toms night instead~
-        While I sat and slowly, softly but most hatefully sang my newest second- favourite song, the parents used the loo, then dad tootled us out for dinner @ Noodles Ocean!
-        I feel like a cheat somewhat, coz we didn’t eat any noodles. XD I had a small half bowl of rice, three yummy boiled pork dumplings (the parents also ordered prawn ones) and some duck KIDNEY! Tasted strange, but not too bad!
-        Back home, I used the loo once, then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: will most likely go grocery shopping with PIG mum again, coz Aunty Deana doesn’t come and mind me till 12:30pm.
-        Darani’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Like I always say, she’s definitely my least caring carer, but hey. Must remember to ask her why she couldn’t come yesterday. ><
-        Then shortly after 7pm, we’re going back to the Sunnybank Plaza Hoyts cinemas to watch Ice Age 5! :D
-        And to top it all off, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. PIG mum says some guy from the uni will ring toms to ask what extra help I'll need with studying ... so far, just large font!


No comments: