Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wednesday Post 212c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3183. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Back home, I use the loo once more then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Seated, I do my writers group homework fot toms; the topic’s “Same time next week.”
-        Lunch is one yummy tuna in tomato and onion toastie, cut into four squares. Thanks to Aunty Deana who added half a slice of cheese for me. I also drink one yummy mug of cold chocolate Nesquik and call dearest dad~ <3 p="">
-        After lunch, I drink half a mug of water and use the loo once. Just quickly, coz I wanna fit in as much reading time as possible!
-        Meaning I get to read Fool’s Fate for 1.25 hours today~ :o) I munch one yummy pear and Aunty Deana massages Ela whilst playing on her mobile. Best of all, she says she’ll treat me to the Ekka this year!! :D :D I’ve begun thinking who I could ask to please take me; obviously I haven’t been since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life back in 2007, and this year’s my last to go before I turn thirty! Awful PIG mum was shaking her head ‘no’ when I brought the matter up, but hopefully she’ll see sense …
-        Before she left, Aunty Deana took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, just as PIG mum returned home!
-        When someone announced her arrival five minutes late, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang like 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and right arm), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and right arm) and had another tinkle. I mostly rekitted myself (someone only ever helps with Elf’s AFO) and had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps. Then I hung the towel up, sat over the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then headed outside to prepare arvo tea.
-        Much thanks to someone who lemme have a white tea with two teaspoons of sugar to enjoy my last ever pork salad roll~ Afterwards, I happily read Fool’s Fate for about forty minutes, while someone went and cleaned the bathroom then sat and firmly massaged Ela for like forty minutes, although I’ve forgotten what colour, sorry.
-        After watching the sports report, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then said my thanks and byes to someone, who isn’t back for one week.
-        I tootled briefly online; alas that PIG mum had to tumble downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately force me offline.
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: