Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thursday Post 212b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total now stands @ sth slightly over 4338 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get back home from dinner tonight!! >< Anyways, continuing events for today?
-        Eighteen people attend writers group today; even better, Gayle said my homework this fortnight was so good I’d definitely have it in our next anthology! ^^ Our homework topic for next fortnight’s ‘special delivery’.
-        After ending @ midday, Eileen kindly gave me a hand to the loo. While I was inside, she was like, “Em, your carer’s here now! I’ll cya next fortnight!”
-        Aunty jo and I walk arm-in-arm back to her car, and fantastic, she agrees to my idea of seeing Aunty Lien for one last steak, bacon, cheese and egg pie! :D
-        When we arrive, I order my pie from the girl manning the counter and ask her where Aunty Lien is. “Oh, she’s just ducked out,” was the reply. “She’ll return soon.” Phew, sure enough, just when I paid, Aunty Lien returned! I got the opportunity to thank her for selling me pork salad rolls for ten years and apologise that I wouldn’t come back anymore coz mother said they were too expensive now. Aunty Lien blamed inflation; the price has risen for everything! But ‘twas nice to buy one last yummy bacon, steak, cheese and egg pie from her, to say my thanks and byes~ :o)
-        Did we duck into IGA and buy sth? I’ve forgotten! ><” XD
-        Aunty Jo tootled us back to Woka Woka, where she ordered some kinda beef fried rice with a hot milk tea, which she added two sugars to. Then she randomly shouted me 1/3 of a bowl! I tried tearing her some pie back, but she was like, “nah, you eat it.”
-        After lunch, I went with her to pay then she tootled me home. I rang dearest dad then turned off the alarm. Not sure why Aunty Jo refused to turn unlock the front door before getting me to turn off the alarm, but hey.
-        After asking Aunty Jo please for one mug of water, I did a stinky unspeakable. I’m eating fruit like daily; how come I’m suffering constipation?? ><
-        At 1:58pm, I got off the loo, said my thanks and byes to Aunty Jo and saw her out before walking myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Lol, I usually switch between two things before letting PIG mum back inside: (1) Tell me something that only I’d know! and (2) Tell me sth nice about me! This afternoon was the latter, only PIG mum cheated and just said sth nice about herself! But ‘twas obviously her, hence why I let her back inside. XD
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Hey, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: