Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Wednesday Post 211

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding exactly 1300 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Brokenness Produces Character’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed  ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTESonline after Aunty Deana leaves @ 3:30pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:30am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:40am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Daddy Bear and I resumed our Happy snorings together, until dearest dad came and kissed me goodbye before leaving for work. I used the pot :P once more before Daddy Bear and I again cuddled and snored~
-        Lol, PIG mum awakes around 9:05am. How come I know? she goes a-THUMPING around upstairs and wakes me up! XD I use the pot :P once more, then curl back up under the covers to await her arrival.
-        PIG mum comes downstairs, hits me with the eye goo, helps me very slightly with a bra, then leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
-        Hey, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^ 

No comments: