Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday Post 209b

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve hard @ work plodding 2657 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Choose Christ’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed  THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTESonline when I get back from the cinema!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, 6th awesome consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 8:05am (equalling my record this year for my latest great sleep; personally I reckon I could’ve passed that today, had it not been for horrid PIG mum not allowing me to finish the Lumosity games before gleefully booting me off to bed.) >< *sigh* Anyways, once dad came to kiss me goodbye, Daddy Bear and I returned straight to sleep, coz I guessed PIG mum who come order me up just after 9am and I wanted to use the pot :P once more first!
- Actually, PIG mum didn’t come help me get a bra on until like 10am, coz she’d overslept. XD As usual, though, I gave myself fifteen more minutes before getting myself mostly independently kitted. I also started a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- PIG mum came back to help me with Elf’s AFO and my laces. I managed to get outta shoelace tying practice cozi was busting and she’d for some reason taken the commode chair outta the room! She only lemme outta practising when I told her I’d surely practise with someone this arvo.
- I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast is one small bowl of plain porridge with one slice of drey (unbuttered) toast. Zero thanks toawful PIG mum who gleefully forces poo Ela to hold onto the toast before ordering Era to tear it, but I don’t really mind coz (1) I’m seated and can fully concentrate and (2) Era keeps her promise to Ela by combining with the spoon to tear the ripped chunks into bite-sized, more manageable pieces. Over breakfast, I also finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootles me out to the Warrigal Square Woolies to buy groceries.
- After that, our second stop’s @ Warrigal Plaza IGA for more groceries.
- Just quickly, now: saw Aunty Lien to buy a pork salad roll, then Aunty Deana came to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm. Darani did the same from 4pm till 6pm, then I went to see the newest Ice Age movie with the parents! :D
- Tonight’s ice cream night and toms should be my fortnightly Garbo shopping trip, but AWFUL PIG mum still won’t lemme go!!! >< Meeting Pastor Grace, Aunty Florry and lil Naomi for lunch, though~ Anyways, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: